Monday, February 22, 2010

myspinon Love & Relationship


God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.

1 John 4:16

The lifelong lesson on love we begin learning from our very beginning is inevitable. Whether we're open to relationships or not, nobody is ever excluded from the reality of being loved or unloved. Nor would we want to be. It's what we we're made for after all. Love is a natural source in life, the very DNA of our soul.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
Genesis 1:27

We are wired for love. Wired to seek out and infuse ourselves into as many relationships as we'll allow ourselves to be in. When I try to fathom this gift of love through relationship that our father never held back on when he created us, I'm easily overwhelmed.
If my understanding of love so far, is what I know and feel to be love, then imagine the love he feels for Us.


We love because he first loved us
.

1:john 4:19

Experiencing the pain of rejection can easily play a part in how we interpret God's love for us. I struggled to understand God's love for me personally, because of previous experience I had in all sorts of what we call 'normal' human relationships.

Finding the faith over time, to accept Christ's unconditional love for me 'unsurprisingly' revealed some truth to live by. My relationship with him is different to what I know and have learned so far. It really is a one off, unique to any other, and always will be. His powerful words in the bible is where I find reassurance and continue to learn what his Love is all about.


Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?
Romans 8:35


I've been reassured that Jesus is not going to bail on me when I stuff up. No matter the extent. His word says so and his relationship with me proves it.

Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:39

I'm also reassured that Jesus will not get tired one day of my stuff ups one day and quit loving me because it's too hard.

I hope every relationship I'm in, I love and do my best to keep it afloat and ship shape through every storm. But i know as hard as I try, I'll never be as good to those I love as God is to me. But with his help, I can come as close as I can get!

I've been a christian for a few years and what a relief it is to know these days that I am in a relationship with someone that is as solid as a rock, immovable forever and ever!
Best of all this someone is my my Creator, my Saviour, my Father, my Comforter, my Healer, my Friend...
How could I not feel the need to replicate a love that loves me like that.

What an advantage we have to believe, what an example we have to follow.
If we want the best for our loved ones, Jesus Christ is where we'll find love's original source, the very truth to actively support our best intentions.

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God.
1 John 4:7

I'll forever be modifying this fine art of maintaining a loving and healthy relationship, but with the love and relationship I have with Jesus I'm in the best position to learn.

No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
1 John 4 :
12

Lord,
your abundent love feels like nothing I've ever given or received.

I know your love is where I'll find fullness and truth to my being.
I pray I bring you glory by sharing your love with the people around me.
I love you Lord and I am thankful for the relationship I have with you.
You love is amazing!
In your name I pray Jesus,
Amen.


1 comment:

  1. 2 comments:

    Peter Grimes said...

    Michelle,

    Awesome blog post! You have a real God given gift for writing and expressing in words the very heart and nature of God and His love for each of us.

    May you continue to share from the heart as this indeed will be a blessing to many.

    Thank you :)
    February 19, 2010 8:07 PM
    Brenda Tough.Grimes said...

    Clever name for your blog - well done :)
    February 20, 2010 4:51 AM

    ReplyDelete